Dating should be fun.
First dates, and even second and third dates, can be stressful, awkward, and downright nerve-wracking. Make sure you both agree on the activity you do so you both feel comfortable…and enjoy it!
Here are some date ideas, whether it is the first or third:
- Coffee/tea/smoothies. Standard first meeting activity. Not really a date per se, more of a way to screen the person you might consider dating.
- Dining in the dark. Risky, but exciting at the same time. I have yet to find someone willing to do this with me.
- Park walk. Casual, not so in-your-face intense, and allows for easy conversation because you can pick topics based on what you see etc. You can learn a lot about someone based on a walk.
- Bumming around the downtown core. Fun because you get to do a variety of things and conversation will likely never be at a complete standstill. Unless you’re both truly boring lol.
- Roller skating.
- A local fair.
- Amusement park.
- Going for ice cream/gelato.
- Some kind of sports activity.